lunes, 23 de mayo de 2011

Shiny and Healthy Brunette hair: Brilliant Brunette by John Frieda

Hey guys i wanted to share with you my favorite shampoo and aconditioner right now and it is the Brilliant Brunette John Frieda collection it is for me the best treatment of the moment for any brunette girl


I'm not a natural brunette, actually my hair it's black like really really black and for me to get to a very pretty brunette hair color it's been  a really long journey but really fun too.

After painted and painted with differents brunette's tones, it became like a really cute brunette with golden and redish shades, i really like it.

But because I painted it A LOT it was like really dry and not really good looking. That's how i discovered the Brilliant Brunette John Frieda Shampoo and Aconditioner and let me tell you it is AWESOME and smells AMAZING and after using it for like a month my hair it's flawless, everytime that i meet new people on the street they think that this is my natural hair color, that's how good it works

I love it and i recommend it too all of you that are natural brunette or want to paint yours like i did.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario