viernes, 16 de marzo de 2012

Spring Nail Polishes


So it's officially SPRING and I'm soo into bright nail polishes more than anything, so I was on the haunt of some nice truly Neon/Bright colors and I found this new nail polishes called ''Vogue fantastic'' and let me tell you they are really FANTASTIC, I only apply one coat and done and plus they dry super fast, i love them.

I don't know if they sell them around the world but they are I think new on my country, totally gonna buy other colors.

This one it's called Petunia #73, and it's a pretty fuchsia/hot pink it's not really neon as it looks on the bottle but still it's a really awesome color.

This one it's Citrico (citric) #71 and this one you really need more than one coat and i believe it's the brightest one, it comes out very neon yellow/greenish color.

This one it's Jade #67 and OMG i looove this one it's a very turquoise kinda like the Caribbean ocean it's so beautiful, i think it will deff be my summer nail polish.

and last but not least Neon Rumba, it looks super duper bright on the bottle but i think it will probably not really be that neon at all. It's a coralish color that looks amazing with turquoise and white clothes, love it.

Let me know what are your IN spring/summer nail polishes?

So much Love.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario